Dental procedures cover the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions affecting the teeth and gums.

This specialism can unfortunately lead to negligent mistakes being made, such as misdiagnosis, failure to treat a problem or an error being made during a procedure.

The dental treatment or surgery you had may have led to further injury or you may have suffered aftercare that fell below the standard you are expected to receive. A dental misdiagnosis may have meant you had an unnecessary treatment or surgery. 

We are experienced in dealing with all types of dental negligence, in particular cases arising from or involving:

  • Incorrect or sub-standard treatment

  • Delay in treatment

  • Failure to obtain or misdiagnosis of test results

  • Gum disease or periodontal disease

  • Orthodontic errors

  • Dental implants, crowns and bridges

  • Oral surgery

  • Incorrect tooth extraction

  • Root canal treatment

Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to find out if you are eligible to bring a dental compensation claim. In the majority of our dental negligence cases, we deal on a no win no fee basis. This means you are at no financial risk if you do not win your medical negligence case.

Frequently asked questions

How will I cover legal costs; especially if I lose my case?

In the vast majority of our cases, we deal on a no win no fee basis. This is also known as a conditional fee agreement (CFA). A no win no fee arrangement means that if you do not win, you do not have to pay any fees. If you do win, we will take a percentage of your damages as our success fee. This will usually be between 15% and 25% depending on the merits and value of your claim.

It is really up to you. You can choose to be very involved or leave the daily running of the claim entirely to us. At all stages, we will keep you fully informed on the progress of your case. In most cases, you will likely need to attend an appointment with a medical expert. You will also need to answer any questions we may have on your treatment and sign relevant paperwork. Otherwise you can leave the time consuming process of settling your case to us.